Digital Music Distribution
Sweet N Low can help with your digital music distribution requirements.
Music labels rarely have the expertise and time to keep up with all digital products and business models or negotiate and communicate with hundreds of download platforms.
Likewise, the music download sites often lack the time and resources to acquire content from hundreds of recording artists and record labels and cooperate with them in their day-to-day business.
Sweet N Low functions as an interface between retailers and rights owners.
We collect content from many music labels and provide them to numerous shops in the mobile phone and internet sector.
By combining the rights of many smaller music labels we have created a great and varied catalogue that is recognised by music digital retailers around the world.
Contact Sweet N Low for your digital music distribution needs
How Sweet N Low works:
• License rights of sound recordings from the labels
• Collect music and meta data from the labels and archive them
• Sub-license the recordings to web and mobile suppliers
• Pre-process the content to fit the individual requirements of the various digital platforms
• Supply the content to web and mobile suppliers electronically
• Perform online retail marketing for our repertoire
• Collect royalties from digital retailers, administer account statements and account revenues to our labels
Digital Music Distribution FAQs
Important – Your first release through Sweet N Low can take longer due to the time in which it takes stores and services to review your label. We always recommend 4 weeks for your very first release.